Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do I get darker hair/lowlights?

Ok. It happened to me that I highlighted my hair so much, I'm mostly just allover blonde now. I want to grow out my MUCH darker roots, without having half my hair blonde and half brunette. Is there any way I can make my hair look darker? I'm really afraid to all-out dye it.





I don't know if I can get salon lowlights because my mom really wants me blonde. =(How do I get darker hair/lowlights?
you can get salon highlights of course or you can buy a brown hair dye and a highlighting cap and do it that wayHow do I get darker hair/lowlights?
My friend used to use coffee to color her hair, i'm sure it's safer but it also might be too dark. I'd say that would be your best bet no chemicals, coffee or henna. Unless you get box color, a color between blonde and brunette and do it that way. If you do color it again, CONDITION it. DEEP condition it. It will make your hair feel so much better, Bleach is hard on your hair so your probably having a heck of a time brushing through it too. hope this helps.
buy hair dye that is your natural color and dye streaks throughout your whole head....make sure you blend it so it looks more natural ... get semi-permanent so it fades as it grows...and as for the highlights...if you want to keep them just touch up at the roots as they start to grow out .
I would go for lowlights - they will mix through your hair. If you dont want it obvious - go for a darker blonde perhaps?
diee itt;;P

No comments:

Post a Comment