Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hair lowlights: what color is...?

What color is mahagony? I have medium-dark brown hair. I called and asked my stylist if she can dye my hair a darker brown and put dark red thin lowlights in and she suggested dark brown and mahagony lowlights weaved in together. Before I go to get it done I want to make sure this is what I want. I wanted dark red but every picture of mahogany I look up looks pinkish or purplish? Also what's the difference between weaved in and thin lowlights? I want mostly dark brown hair with thin lowlights of dark red (not those chunky highlights). Thanks.Hair lowlights: what color is...?
well mahogany is a type of red...its almost like a burgundy..but i think with dark brown it will look superr niceee. weaved highlights are highlights pretty much all over the place, instead of just str8 streaks.





good luckkk! (:Hair lowlights: what color is...?
Mahagony would be like; a really rich deep red. (Like a cherry wood color.)


And weaved in would mean that it would be very thin lowlights mixed in. It wouldn't be chunky lowlights; they would be mixed in with the dark brown hair to make it look more natural(:

No comments:

Post a Comment